Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Interview up, Contests and Spookapalooza!

Hi All,
I have a wonderful interview up on the Book Boost Blog today. I would love for you to go over and take a look, leave a comment and maybe win Hell to Heaven :)

Spookapalooza! Now there is a word you don't want to say too fast LOL. The Romance Studio is having a month long party called the Spookapalooze. There are lots of authors involved with wonderful excerpts and contests to enter.

My Fall Contest is also going on this month at Coffee Time Romance and More, Do You Believe in Magic? is the book I picked for my contest that runs the month of October. There will also be some other goodies to go with this autographed book like homemade peach butter and raspberry jam:) I hope you will enter: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/ContestPage.html

So many wonderful things to check out! And I have contests going all over the place :) Check my blog for details on how to enter them. http://jeweladams-romancewithatouchofspice.blogspot.com/

I hope to chat with you on the Book Boost Blog today :)
Jewel

No comments: