Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Books are UP at Coffee Time Romance's Bookstore

I'm so excited :) heart They all look so pretty and good reads as well.  I have to tell you about this one knight, the man knight cheekyhot night, Oh, I mean Knight. Bern, such a hunky name for a very hot Knight. He's run into a beautiful time traveler that he finds extremely attractive. And yet, he's got to work at it to cool off this ICE MAIDEN. I really love their story and thought to celebrate that I'd give you all ICE MAIDEN for FREE.
ICE MAIDEN
One man’s greed sends Amy Bonner back in time and into the arms of a very determined 15th century lord. If a kiss is heaven then Amy just found paradise. The moment of bliss suddenly feels crushed by the memory of the stalking beast with death’s talons. She can’t help but wonder how long it will take before someone discovers she is an imposter?
“Such sweet, wicked hopes…my Ice Maiden.” He stirs the lady’s passion and lights a blaze that a man can burn in eternal ecstasy within. Bern wants what he holds more than any spoils from battles fought and nothing will kill his desire to make the Lady Amelia…His!
Together Bern and Amy fight time and man to keep the love they discover. 
Oh I almost forgot, my other books are discounted as well and I have my first box set coming out Dec. 6th. Right now you can pre-order it and get 33% off the price. 
Time Travel Box Set includes three of Jewel Adams' Bestsellers. 

Release Date: December 6 th, 2014
 
Do You Believe In Magic? - When Ali gave in and played her god-daughter’s game pretending they live in the old west, using a garage sale relic, little did she know—magic would change their lives forever.
 
Stargazer - Captain Blaine Sterling's last voyage on the Stargazer is more profitable than he ever imagined when the ocean depths surrender a beautiful woman! Once given the gift, Blaine refuses to let death take the girl. The first time their gazes touch they both know their future is sealed.
 
Timeless Love - Forced into a deathbed marriage, Emma refuses to give up and battles time to reclaim Devon's love. A love now buried in betrayal to save the man too stubborn to see the truth.
Exciting, right? 3 of my Time Travel Romances, I love all three. I can't help but wonder if you can pick just one as the best? Let me know okay :)

No comments: