Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

My first BOX SET

I've done it! I have put together my very first BOX SET. (Happy Dance!) Take a look see...



Three "3" of my Time Travel Romances are included in the Box Set. You will be able to pre-order the set at your retailers within the week. If you pre-order you will save 30% on what the retail price will be after Dec. 6th.
Time Travel Box Set includes three of Jewel Adams' Bestsellers.

Do You Believe In Magic? - When Ali gave in and played her god-daughter’s game pretending they live in the old west, using a garage sale relic, little did she know—magic would change their lives forever.

Stargazer - Captain Blaine Sterling's last voyage on the Stargazer is more profitable than he ever imagined when the ocean depths surrender a beautiful woman! Once given the gift, Blaine refuses to let death take the girl. The first time their gazes touch they both know their future is sealed.

Timeless Love - Forced into a deathbed marriage, Emma refuses to give up and battles time to reclaim Devon's love. A love now buried in betrayal to save the man too stubborn to see the truth.

You can read the example right now on Smashwords or go to each book in the set and read the samples that are available separately. 

I am very excited and I hope you are as well. I'll post the links to the pre-order Time Travel Romance Box Set when it is available at the various retailers; Apple Ibooks, Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook Ebooks, Kobo. 

Jewel Adams

No comments: